Agnieszka is a construction law expert having advised on various different projects, whether this be the construction of residential buildings, commercial real estate such as offices or shopping malls, factories and logistics centres as well as complicated energy and infrastructure projects.
Agnieszka provides advice to the various stakeholders in the construction process, starting from planning of investments, through their execution, up to the acceptance and handing-over of finished construction projects. She is an expert on the FIDIC suite of contracts.
Corporate & Commercial Litigation
Agnieszka is also specialist in judicial and non-judicial methods of resolving civil and commercial disputes related to construction law. She advises on issues connected with the liability for non-performance or improper performance of construction works contracts, including in particular claims for defects in construction works and contractual penalties. In her practice, Agnieszka also focuses on court proceedings in the field of civil, commercial and economic law, with particular emphasis on contract law under substantive and procedural terms. She has extensive experience in complex civil cases in which issues of private international law arise, especially in international trade. In court proceedings she focuses on choosing the most effective procedural strategy adjusted to the specificity of a given dispute and the client’s expectations. As a certified mediator, Agnieszka, always looks for systemic solutions in the field of amicable methods of resolving civil and commercial disputes (both at the stage before and during the litigation).
Trade & Distribution
Agnieszka has prepared numerous legal opinions and trade & distribution agreements with cross-border elements and negotiated the terms of such agreements.
Agnieszka also has experience and theoretical background in conducting cases with respect to restructuring and bankruptcy proceedings, providing clients with comprehensive solutions allowing them to satisfy their interests in the broadest possible scope.
||Polish, English, German
||The Kraków Bar Association of Attorneys-at-Law
||The Jagiellonian University in Kraków, the Faculty of Law and Administration, The Jagiellonian University in Kraków, the Faculty of English Studies, Lazarski University in Warsaw, the Faculty of Restructuring and Bankruptcy Law, The Jagiellonian University in Kraków, Post-graduate studies on Mediation and other alternative dispute resolution methods.
- Advising PKN Orlen S.A. on contractual and corporate disputes*
- Advising and representing Tauron Polska Energia S.A. on attempts to break through the so-called corporate curtain against the background of precedential disputes concerning long-term contracts for the sale of electricity and so-called green certificates*
- Providing legal advice to a leading Israeli producer of unmanned reconnaissance vessels (drones) for the needs of the military sector on proceedings before the Supreme Court*
- Providing legal advice and representing in court disputes on the basis of supply agreements with a cross-border thread of Ciech Sarzyna S. A. - a company specializing in the production of plant protection products, being a pillar of the organic segment of CIECH S.A.*
- Advising Port-Service sp. z o.o., the longest operating and most experienced company on the Polish market, dealing with disposal of hazardous waste*
- Advising entities implementing "design and build" type projects of significant public utility for national railway transport*
- Providing legal advice including negotiation of contract terms and conditions, their preparation and preparation of legal opinions for one of the most dynamically developing construction and design companies in Kraków in the investment process and implementation of a prestigious Wellness and SPA investment in Szczawnica*
- Providing legal advice consisting of, among others, drafting contracts and legal opinions for a Polish real estate development company for the needs of commercial trading in large areas of a prestigious investment in Kraków - Prestige Properties Group (Polish investor - the most prestigious residential and construction investment in Kraków)*
- Providing legal advice on civil liability claims against members of the bodies of legal persons for acts or omissions in connection with the performance or improper performance of the functions entrusted to them*
- Advising a British multinational speciality chemicals and sustainable technologies company which is listed on the London Stock Exchange and is a constituent of the FTSE 100 Index, on construction aspects of two factory investments for a combined EUR 500 million
- *Advice provided in previous law firms.
Get in touch
Not sure who to contact? Let us help you find the right lawyer.
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.