Agnieszka Roztoczyńska – Groele
Senior Associate |
Agnieszka specializes in corporate and commercial law.
Corporate Advisory | Corporate & M&A
She has extensive experience in providing comprehensive legal services with respect to day-to-day corporate matters. She regularly advises corporates on their daily matters, in particular, the drafting of and providing opinions on agreements, preparing corporate documentation and corporate registrations or filings, as well as drafting legal opinions on various aspects of a client’s business. She has advised on a number of M&A transactions both in respect to the drafting of transaction documents and due diligence.
Commercial Law | Corporate & Commercial Litigation
Agnieszka also advises on a wide remit of commercial law matters and contractual relations. She is also experienced in representing clients’ interests before competent courts, in particular in civil and commercial cases.
Agnieszka has also advised on numerous construction projects from the development of factories, to projects relating to the construction of infrastructure relating to roads, railway and waterway. Agnieszka was seconded to the Krakow office of Jacobs CH2M, a global engineering firm in key infrastructure, in a Head of Legal, Poland role.
||The Kraków Bar Association of Attorneys-at-Law
||Jagiellonian University in Cracow, Faculty of Law and Administration (Master of Law, 2008). Postgraduate studies in consumer and competition law at the Intellectual Property Law Institute of the Jagiellonian University (2009). She has also participated in the project “A legal counsellor from Małopolska region before the European Union Courts – second edition” organized by the Regional Bar of Legal Counsellors in Cracow
- • Providing day-to-day legal services in Polish and English to the Polish branch of one of the largest worldwide financial services providers, including in particular legal advice relating to day-to-day operations of the entity, preparation and review of contracts with service providers, preparation of documentation and representation in registration proceedings before the National Court Register.*
- • Providing day-to-day legal services in Polish and English to a group of companies of one of the world's leading providers of engineering and design services, including legal advice relating to day-to-day operations of the entity, preparation and review of contracts, corporate advice and preparation of internal corporate documents, representation in registration proceedings before the National Court Register, and review of contracts concluded as a result of public procurement with public entities.*
- Representing one of the Polish leading providers of cleaning and property security services in a dispute with the Polish Social Insurance Institution [ZUS] regarding the registration of the company’s employees for social security and health insurance purposes.*
- Representing a trade and distribution company in a dispute with one of the listed companies operating in trade, distribution and production of IT equipment, consumer electronics and office equipment, arising out of a breach of a non-disclosure agreement.*
- Representing a bankruptcy trustee in a dispute with the bank regarding the claim for rendering an act in law ineffective.*
- Representation in commercial disputes for payment of receivables arisen between companies operating in the manufacturing, trade and distribution sector, pre-litigation recovery, litigation and execution proceedings.*
- Preparing documentation and representing a number of business entities in registration proceedings before the National Court Register.*
- Providing day-to-day Polish advice, including advising on M&A transactions, to EG A/S, one of the largest Scandinavian software companies.
- Providing day-to-day advice to a British multinational speciality chemicals and sustainable technologies company which is listed on the London Stock Exchange and is a constituent of the FTSE 100 Index.
- *Advice provided in previous law firms.
Get in touch
Not sure who to contact? Let us help you find the right lawyer.
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.