Counsel | Warsaw
Agnieszka is a real estate expert. She works predominantly with corporate clients including REITs, real estate funds, private equity funds and developers, providing comprehensive assistance in the acquisition or sale (both asset and share deals) of real estate as well as leasing, including the preparation of due diligence reports.
Real Estate | Private Equity | Corporate & M&A
Agnieszka advises on the whole gamut of real estate, in particular with respect to real estate transactions concerning all types of real estate assets, whether this be residential, commercial (offices, retail and logistics), plus other assets such as hospitality and student accommodation. She advises developers, real estate and private equity funds. She has also advised on the real estate aspects of numerous M&A transactions.
Construction | Retail | Franchising
Agnieszka represents developers, energy and manufacturing companies in the development of infrastructure such as factories, hospitals and energy plants. She represents various companies and retailers on leasing of properties.
||The Warsaw Bar of Advocates
||Jagiellonian University (Master of Law, 2005), Tischner European University in Cracow (Public relations and media consulting, postgraduate studies)
- Advising Echo Polska Properties N.V. (EPP) on the acquisition of Galeria Młociny shopping centre for EUR 115 million, with a total project budget of approx. EUR 330 million.*
- Advising Echo Polska Properties N.V. (EPP) Participation in the team advising Echo Polska Properties N.V. (EPP) on the acquisition of seven office buildings (O3 Business Campus in Cracow (Phase I, II and III), Tryton Business House in Gdańsk, A4 Business Park in Katowice (Phase III) and Symetris Business Park in Łódź (Phase I and II) for a value of EUR 264 million.*
- Advising Skanska Residential Development Poland on the acquisition of a real property located at Abramowskiego Street in Warsaw for a purpose of developing a residential project Holm House.
- Advising Skanska Residential Development Poland on the acquisition of 100% shares in Imopol Pasternik spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością seated in Kraków.
- Advising Skanska Residential Development Poland on the acquisition of a real property located at Batystowa Street in Warsaw for residential purposes. Value of the transaction: approx. PLN 40 million.
- Advising Prestige Property Group on negotiating and concluding lease agreement for retail and office area in PARK CLUB located in Kraków.
- Advising Prestige Property Group on negotiating and concluding developer agreements for PARK CLUB located in Kraków.
- Advising an individual client on negotiating and concluding a purchase agreement for agricultural and forestry investment areas, with a total area of 650 Ha, subsequently, advising on negotiating and concluding lease agreements for these areas.
- Advising the largest Czech supermarket chain on the sale of a plant.
- Advised Echo Investment on the acquisition of a large property in the Bronowice district of Krakow for a total investment value of PLN 200 million.
- Advising a British multinational speciality chemicals and sustainable technologies company which is listed on the London Stock Exchange and is a constituent of the FTSE 100 Index, on the acquisition of land for a EUR 200 million factory investment.
- *Advice provided in previous law firms.
Get in touch
Not sure who to contact? Let us help you find the right lawyer.
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.