Aleksandra Karteczka – Gurgul
Senior Associate |
Aleksandra specializes in administrative and civil law in the field of real estate (in terms of both material and procedural aspects), with particular emphasis on issues related to expropriation and return of real estate, as well as real estate transactions.
Real Estate | Construction
Aleksandra participates in Polish and international real estate transactions in the acquisition and sale of land for both residential and commercial purposes. In this regard, Aleksandra analyses the legal status of real estate, which results in the preparation of due diligence reports, participates in the preparation of transaction documentation, as well as in the process of its negotiation.
Corporate & Commercial Litigation
Aleksandra also represents natural and legal persons in administrative and judicial proceedings concerning real estate before public administration bodies, common and administrative courts, including but not limited to cases concerning real estate development, decisions on expropriation/acquisition of real estate in favour of the State and cases concerning usucaption or releasing of real estate.
Aleksandra gained her professional experience cooperating with leading law firms specializing in providing services to entities from the real estate sector. As a scholar of the Erasmus Internship Programme, she completed an internship at Hoxtons Solicitors Law Firm in London, preparing real estate acquisition/sale transactions, as well as rental and lease transactions. Then, working for one of London’s leading law firms, she gained experience in the field of Mental Health and Community Care.
||The Kraków Bar of Advocates
||The Jagiellonian University in Kraków (Master of Law, 2015), The Jagiellonian University in Kraków (Post-graduate studies in public procurement law, 2018)
- Advising an individual client on the possibility of developing investment areas of agricultural and forestry character located in Masuria.*
- Advising a leading Polish real estate development company on the acquisition of 100% of shares in a limited liability company and preparing transaction documentation.*
- Advising companies from the Skanska Group on verification of the legal and factual status of real estate intended for housing and office investments in Kraków.*
- Advising a client conducting local development activity of real estate from a legal and administrative perspective.*
- Advising a Client on the sale of real estate of an agricultural nature with a complex and complicated legal status, located in Kraków and preparing transaction documentation.
- Advising Echo Investment on the acquisition of real property located in Krakow for the purpose of developing a residential project and preparing transaction documentation.
- Advising a leading Polish developer on the investment projects together with representation before the relevant authorities and administrative courts.
- Advising a Cyprus company on the acquisition of the Office Centre located in Warsaw (the real property was subject to Bierut Decree and reprivatisation claims).
- Daily assistance to developers including advising on investment projects (commercial and residential).*
- Daily assistance to a leading Polish company of a power sector including drafting and negotiating commercial agreements.
- *Advice provided in previous law firms.
Get in touch
Not sure who to contact? Let us help you find the right lawyer.
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.