Partner | Warsaw
Aleksandra is an advocate with exemplary corporate experience. She has a strong track record of involvement in big-ticket transactions and is particularly well-versed in M&A, private equity, venture capital, shareholder disputes and corporate governance.
Corporate & M&A | Corporate Advisory
Aleksandra provides day-to-day corporate services to clients whether this be advising on the establishment of companies, internal reorganisations as well as share capital increases. She has advised on numerous sensitive shareholder disputes, often requiring a strategic approach. In addition, Aleksandra has advised on the acquisition of public companies.
Of late, Aleksandra has focused on transactions in the technology space working both for Polish and international venture capital funds, as well as founders of companies on their investment rounds, from early seed stage right through to expansion.
She has also advised both local and international private equity on their investments, add-on acquisitions and divestments.
Real Estate | Energy & Infrastructure
Whilst industry agnostic, Aleksandra has significant experience in advising on the acquisition of real estate, especially for real estate funds, as well as energy and/or infrastructure assets for infrastructure funds.
||The Warsaw Bar of Advocates
||The Jagiellonian University of Kraków (Master of Law; 2008); Imperial College London (MBA, 2020); Columbus School of Law Washington DC; Radboud Universiteit Nijmegen (Netherlands).
||Ranked as a Next Generation Partner by Legal500 in 2018 and 2019
- Advised Orange Polska S.A on the PLN 200 million acquisition of BlueSoft group (the largest transaction carried out by Orange in Poland).*
- Advised Delivery Hero SE on their joint venture with AmRest Holding SE in relation to Pizza Portal.*
- Advised Delivery Hero SE on their exit from Pizza Portal.*
- Advise Equitin Partners with respect to their acquisition of a chain of bilingual schools and kindergartens.*
- Advised Anna Streżyńska on the establishment of a company and joint-venture.*
- Advised Beglossy S.A. on the acquisition of Beauty Store Poland.*
- Advised Echo Polska Properties N.V. in a joint acquisition (with Echo Investments S.A.) of an SPV holding a real property at ul. Towarowa 22, in Warsaw, from Griffin Real Estate group, as well as on a related joint-venture agreement.*
- Advised Redefine Properties Limited on the acquisition of a majority stake in Echo Prime Properties B.V., which indirectly owns a portfolio of prime real estate assets throughout Poland (transaction value EUR 1.2 billion).*
- Advised Plastipak Packaging in connection with a cross-broader acquisition of APPE Group concerning plastic packaging manufacturing and warehousing facilities located in major European countries.
- Advised HCL America in an international transaction regarding the acquisition of Volvo Information Technology AB’s IT-business.*
- Advised the Swedish investor SEKAB Biofuels and Chemicals on a shareholders’ dispute within bio-fuel manufacturer, Bioagra S.A., and subsequent sale of SEKAB’s shares in Bioagra S.A.*
- Advised on an ownership conflict within a public company. Conducted multi-layered settlement negotiations and court actions launched against a majority shareholder, including proceedings seeking to invalidate the voting right of the majority shareholder, and to invalidate a number of resolutions. Provided ongoing strategic corporate advice in connection with the conflict.*
- Advised Orange Polska S.A in the course of negotiations and execution of an agreement on cooperation in providing financial services with mBank, and an investment agreement on the establishment of a mobile retail bank.*
- Advised in the merger of Deutsche Bank Polska S.A. and Deutsche Bank PBC S.A.*
- Advised in the transaction for Orange Polska S.A. in relation to the sale of Wirtualna Polska S.A. to o2 sp. z o. o. and Innova Capital (value approx. PLN 375 million).*
- Advised in the merger of Polski Bank Przedsiębiorczości S.A and FM Bank S.A. within the Abris Capital Group.*
- Advised PKO BP Bank in relation to the acquisition of Nordea Bank Poland, Nordea Life and Nordea Finance (value approx. PLN 2.6 billion).*
- Advised Abris Capital Partners relating to the acquisition of a majority stake in Investors Holding in relation to Investors Holding’s investment in BPH TFI shares.*
- Advised on the acquisition of Olsen Group companies by VeldhovenGroup.*
- • Advised BNP Paribas in relation to the acquisition of BGŻ S.A.*
- Advised Polish Enterprise Fund VII (a private equity fund managed by Enterprise Investors) in relation to the acquisition of 100% of the shares of the Center for Cancer Diagnostics and Therapy (CDiTO) from Voxel, a WSE-listed healthcare group.*
- Advised EG A/S on the acquisition of Norwegian software company Holte.
- *Advice provided at a previous law firm.
Get in touch
Not sure who to contact? Let us help you find the right lawyer.
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.