Anna is a member of the Employment Practice and is also an expert in contentious matters.
She is highly experienced in providing general employment law advice, as well as advice in relation to management contracts, employment restructuring and, in particular, employment litigation.
Anna has also conducted a number of litigated cases before civil and criminal courts as well as in mediation proceedings. She has led teams managing large portfolios of insurance and debt recovery claims. In addition, she specializes in the protection of personal rights and the correction of press materials, as well as disputes with organizations for the collective management of copyright, and in disputes relating to the provision of services by electronic means.
||The Kraków Bar of Advocates
||Jagiellonian University (Master of Law, 2005)
- Representing Ringier Axel Springer Polska in a number of cases related to the protection of personal rights and copyrights, including representation in court and mediation proceedings.*
- Advising Scandinavian software company EG A/S on all aspects of Polish employment matters for their 150 staff in Poland.
- Advising the Chinese 5th largest global mobile phone producer, OPPO, on employment contracts, probation contracts, intern contracts and its Polish staff handbook.
- Advising TPG Capital on Polish employment aspects of a global industrials acquisition.
- Advising a London Stock Exchange listed, British multinational speciality chemicals and sustainable technologies company on all employment aspects regarding its Polish employees.
- Advising a French satellite TV company on employment restructuring.
- Representing Editors in Chief of newspapers and magazines in a number of cases related to court ordered press corrections.*
- Representing a global gaming/gambling company in respect to investigations carried out by Polish law enforcement authorities.
- Representing media companies in commercial litigation.*
- Representing a media company and a disc manufacturing company in claims of collective management of copyright organisations.*
- Providing day-to-day employment advice to an IT company , a producer and distributor of toys and office equipment supplies, as well as companies providing outsourcing services.*
- Representing in negotiations and mediations related to the conclusion and implementation of contracts, e.g. for the provision of promotional, marketing services and sponsorship contracts.*
- Advising Gamma Communications plc on the Polish aspects of the acquisition of Exactive Holdings Limited.
- Advising on a technology related M&A transaction for long-term client EG A/S.
- Advising Vox Financial Partners, a global consulting firm, on its 100% equity acquisition of Delv Global.
- Advising venture capital funds PKO VC and RKK VC on a joint equity investment into Papukurier Sp. z o.o. (under the brand name PAPU.io).
- Advising Oben Group on its acquisition of Poligal Group. The acquisition includes BOPP and CPP production plants in Portugal and Poland, commercial offices in Germany, and an extensive sales and distribution network throughout Europe.
- *Advice provided at a previous law firm.
Get in touch
Not sure who to contact? Let us help you find the right lawyer.
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.