Iga Wojtczak – Opala
Senior Associate | Warsaw
Iga specializes in M&A and VC transactions, in which she has many years’ experience. She has provided legal services to both Polish and foreign clients, including advice on cross-border transactions.
Corporate & M&A | Venture Capital | Private Equity
Iga has advised both Polish and international investment funds (including PE and VC) on their investments.
Media & Technology
She also regularly provides advisory services for start-ups in various tech industry sectors such as fintech, computer games, property tech, electric mobility and more.
Capital Markets (Regulatory)
Iga has comprehensive experience in advising public companies on issues concerning capital markets law, with particular emphasis on the information obligations arising from the MAR Regulation.
Iga gained professional experience at Sołtysiński Kawecki & Szlęzak, Deloitte Legal, Crido Legal and Olesiński i Wspólnicy law firms.
||The Warsaw Bar of Advocates
||The Faculty of Law at SWPS University in Warsaw
- Providing legal advice to DSV International on due diligence analysis of Panalpina Polska sp. z o.o.*
- Providing legal advice to Remondis sp. zo.o. on due diligence analysis and structuring the acquisition of a waste management company.*
- Providing legal advice to Remondis sp. z o.o. on the acquisition of Ragn-Sells Polska and its subsidiary Ragn-Sells Technology, dealing with waste management, environmental services and recycling.*
- Advising Exact Systems S.A. on cross-border acquisition of shares in a group of Polish, German and Belgian companies specializing in providing quality control services for the automotive industry.*
- Providing legal advice to Koramic Real Estate in the process of acquiring 100% of shares in OKRE Development and projects managed by this entity carried out in special purpose vehicles.*
- Providing legal advice to iAlbatros Group in process of sale of iAlbatros Poland – company from business travel industry to French motivational services company - Sodexo.
- Providing legal advice to Forterro in process of acquisition of all shares in Polish company – Biuro Projektowania Systemów Cyfrowych S.A.
- Providing legal advice to the bValue VC fund on its investment in YesIndeed, the creator of the HRtech tool WannaBuy, a cost-free solution offering a platform for managing employee benefits along with gameplay, which increases employee involvement and satisfaction to achieve corporate goals.*
- Providing legal advice to the Alfabeat VC fund on its investment in Perfect Gym, a management system for the fitness industry.*
- Providing legal advice to RST Ventures for the Earth VC fund on its investment.*
- Providing legal advice to start-up founders using the BTM Innovations Technology Accelerator programme.*
- Providing legal advice to dr Grzegorz Suwalski on investment in the VC fund, YouNick Mint, in the Heart Sense project (a device for recording electrocardiographic signals (ECG) directly from the surface of the heart during coronary artery bypass implantation surgery.*
- Providing legal advice to Kogito Ventures on creating the PFR Biznest fund.*
- Providing legal advice to a business angel on investing in Wisdy, a tool for optimising the process of creating and checking tests prepared by teachers for students.*
- *Advice provided at a previous law firm
Get in touch
Not sure who to contact? Let us help you find the right lawyer.
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.