Senior Associate |
Inka is an advocate with the Warsaw Bar Association and a court mediator registered in the list of permanent mediators at the District Court in Warsaw. She completed postgraduate studies in family law and participates in postgraduate studies in labour law. She is a member of the Employment Law Team and an expert in resolving litigation disputes.
Inka represents clients in litigation matters, including, in particular, developing strategies and arguments in pending court proceedings, preparing pleadings and representing clients before the courts. In addition, she provides support during ongoing counseling provided to B2RLaw clients.
Inka also advises on labour and social security law. She assists in providing legal services to business entities in the field of individual and collective labour law. She has experience in drafting and reviewing contracts, including managerial contracts, and advising on hiring and firing employees.
Inka represents clients in family matters. Her legal interests focus on child contact, child support and divorce cases. Inka has experience in representing clients both at the court stage and in settlement discussions.
||- Lazarski University, Postgraduate Studies in Labour Law and Social Insurance (2023),
- University of Lodz, Postgraduate studies Family law with elements of psychology (2022),
- Silesian Arbitration and Mediation Center of the Faculty of Law and Administration of the US Facultas Iuridica Foundation, Mediation-preparation for the profession of mediator (2022),
- Warsaw Bar Association, Advocate training (2020),
- Lazarski University, Faculty of Law and Administration, Master of Law (2017).
- Negotiating under collective labour law.
- Advising an international defense company on Polish labour law.
- Advising a wind farm developer on labour law issues.
- Representing an American foundation, a Polish foundation and a Polish company in a sensitive labour dispute with a former manager.
- Representing a trade union in a labour relations case.
- Representing a labour union in negotiations with an employer.
- Participation in due diligence of companies in the financial industry.
- Representing clients in family law cases of high complexity.
Get in touch
Not sure who to contact? Let us help you find the right lawyer.
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.