Jakub is a qualified advocate listed at the Warsaw Bar Association . He gained professional experience in well-regarded law firms in Poland.
Corporate Advisory | Corporate & Commercial Litigation | Commercial Law
Jakub advises on day-to-day corporate matters including representing shareholders at general meetings and comprehensively advising and supporting companies in organizing general meetings.
He specializes in handling multifaceted corporate disputes, in particular court proceedings challenging resolutions of bodies of capital companies. Jakub represents both companies and shareholders in these disputes.
Jakub represents clients in proceedings before the registry courts, both on behalf of the company and shareholders. Jakub also represents and advises clients in other commercial disputes concerning, among others, claims under commercial contracts.
||Warsaw Bar Association
||- The Warsaw Bar Association, Advocacy Training (2015 – 2017),
- The John Paul II Catholic University of Lublin, Faculty of Law, Canon Law and Administration (2014),
- Center for American Law (2013).
- Representation and on-going advisory to a Warsaw Stock Exchange listed company in a dispute with a majority shareholder (defence against hostile takeover), including before the court of law and the court of registration, and with respect to the organization of general meetings.
- Representation and on-going advisory to a joint-stock company in a dispute over control of an automotive company, including before courts of law and the court of registration, advice on the organization of general meetings, and representation of the client at general meetings.
- Representation a joint-stock company before the court of law and the registry court in a dispute with a group of minority shareholders involving a compulsory buyout of shares.
Get in touch
Not sure who to contact? Let us help you find the right lawyer.
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.