Joanna Markowicz – Maciocha
Joanna is an attorney at law at the Krakow Bar Association.
Joanna has been associated with the Krakow B2RLaw office for five years. Before joining the B2RLaw team, she has gained her experience in a legal department of a company that specializes in corporate entities, implementing solutions based on Polish and foreign legal systems, as well as in a Polish law firms.
Corporate & M&A
Joanna has been involved in M&A and venture capital transactions at all their stages, in particular the drafting of transaction documents and during due diligence processes. Transactions in which she has been involved have included corporate mergers and transformations, corporate acquisitions, joint venture transactions and other forms of entity restructuring. Joanna also advises Polish and foreign venture capital funds on investments in Polish companies at an early stage of development.
Corporate Advisory | Commercial Law
Joanna has experience in servicing Polish and foreign business entities, in particular in the field of comprehensive corporate services for companies, including ongoing legal advice, preparation of corporate documents, preparation and evaluation of commercial and civil law contracts.
||Krakow Bar Association of Attorneys-at-Law
||- Krakow Bar Association of Attorneys-at-Law, Attorney-at-law training (2018-2020)
- Jagiellonian University, Faculty of Law and Administration Postgraduation studies in Intellectual property law (2018)
- Maria Curie-Sklodowska University in Lublin, Faculty of Law and Administration, Master of Law (2015)
- Member of the team dealing with due diligence of a company from the supplement industry.
- Member of the team dealing with the sale of shares in a Polish capital group from the manufacturing industry.
- Member of the team dealing with the sale of shares in a Polish company from the catering industry.
- Member of the team dealing in cross-border mergers of companies.
- Member of the team dealing with proceedings before the Polish Financial Supervision Authority regarding the entry of a company into the register of alternative investment companies.
Get in touch
Not sure who to contact? Let us help you find the right lawyer.
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.