Associate | Krakow
Joanna has been associated with the Krakow B2RLaw office for three years. Before joining the B2RLaw team, she has gained her experience in a legal department of a company that specializes in corporate entities, implementing solutions based on Polish and foreign legal systems, as well as in a Polish law firm and patent law firm.
Corporate Advisory | Commercial Law
Joanna has experience in servicing Polish and foreign business entities, in particular in the field of comprehensive corporate services for companies, including ongoing legal advice, preparation of corporate documents, preparation and evaluation of commercial and civil law contracts.
She was a member of the direct support team for one of B2RLaw’s clients, a group of companies from the IT industry, and was responsible for providing legal services to all companies in the group.
Corporate & M&A
Joanna participates in mergers and acquisitions transactions at their different stages, in particular drafting transactional documents and during due diligence processes. Transactions in which she has participated include, among others, mergers, acquisitions, buyouts (including loans) and joint ventures.
Joanna assists in day-to-day legal advice in intellectual property law. She prepares comprehensive solutions and documentation required to secure the client’s intellectual property.
||Krakow Bar Association of Attorneys-at-Law
||Krakow Bar Association of Attorneys-at-Law, Attorney-at-law training (since 2018).
Jagiellonian University, Faculty of Law and Administration Postgraduation studies in Intellectual property law (2018).
Maria Curie-Sklodowska University in Lublin, Faculty of Law and Administration, Master of Law (2015).
- Member of the team dealing with due diligence of a company from the supplement industry.
- Member of the team dealing with the sale of shares in a Polish capital group from the manufacturing industry.
- Member of the team dealing with the sale of shares in a Polish company from the catering industry.
- Member of the team dealing in cross-border mergers of companies.
- Member of the team dealing with proceedings before the Polish Financial Supervision Authority regarding the entry of a company into the register of alternative investment companies.
Get in touch
Not sure who to contact? Let us help you find the right lawyer.
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.