Senior Associate |
Krysia is an advocate admitted to the Warsaw Bar Association who focuses her practice on advising corporate clients on mergers and acquisitions, with a focus on the private equity sector. Before joining B2RLaw, she obtained professional experience at Marsh Sp. z o.o., one of the leading insurance and risk management companies, as an insurance broker.
M&A and W&I insurance
Krysia participates in M&A transactions at all their stages, particularly on drafting transaction documents and providing opinions on Warranty & Indemnity policies. She has participated in a number of M&A projects acting for both buyers and sellers. Krysia advises B2R’s clients on, among others, legal due diligence, share purchase agreements, investment agreements, shareholders’ agreements and transformation processes.
Krysia provides services to entities with Polish and foreign capital in matters relating to company establishment, ongoing corporate services and the liquidation of business entities.
Contracts and Secondment
Krysia has considerable experience in assisting Polish and foreign entrepreneurs in the area of conclusion, termination and execution of civil law contracts. She is regularly involved in drafting, negotiating and reviewing contracts as part of due diligence processes.
She has completed a one-year secondment program at one of B2RLaw’s clients, a global market leader in strategic consulting, where she was responsible for independently reviewing and negotiating contracts and other project-related documents. Additionally, she was responsible for supporting the client in crisis management and its participation in private tenders.
||Polish, English, German
||- The Warsaw Bar Association, Advocacy training (2021),
- Kozminski University, Faculty of Law, Master of Law (2015),
- Warsaw School of Economics, Finance and Accounting, Master of Economics (2014),
- Warsaw School of Economics, International Business, Bachelor's degree (2012).
- Advising B+N Referencia Zrt. on its acquisition of the Polish INWEMER Group, a market leader in facilities management in Poland.
- Advising Johnson Matthey Plc, global leader in sustainable technologies, on all Polish aspects of its multijurisdictional sale of part of its Battery Materials business to EV Metals Group, a global battery chemicals and technology business.
- Advising SaaS Labs US Inc. in a transaction involving the acquisition of 100% of shares in CallPage Sp. z o.o., including conducting legal due diligence of the target and drafting and negotiating transaction documentation.
- Advising Polidea sp. z o.o., a leading provider of cloud software services and its founders, in connection with its acquisition by Snowflake, a California-based company that is a global leader in the cloud storage and analytics services sector.
- Participating on behalf of SMEO S.A., its board members and the founder in a venture capital transaction involving 2 investment tranches.
- Representing SuperScale Sp. z o.o. and Ivan Trančik in a multi-party venture capital transaction related to the investment of Level-Up First S.àr.l. and several business angels in the company.
- Advising Oben Group in connection with the acquisition of Poligal Group. The acquisition involved BOPP and CPP production facilities in Portugal and Poland, sales offices in Germany and an extensive sales and distribution network throughout Europe.
- Advising on an investment in a field marketing agency, including drafting of a shareholders' agreement and corporate structure for a B2R client.
- Participating in due diligence of POLIGAL Sp. z o.o., one of the leaders in production of polypropylene films, and Platinum Wines Sp. z o.o., a company from the alcohol industry.
- Advising the AASA group in connection with its acquisition by one of the leaders of the receivables industry.
Get in touch
Not sure who to contact? Let us help you find the right lawyer.
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.