Counsel | Warsaw
Luiza is an attorney at law at the Warsaw Bar Association. She holds a PhD in law at the Institute of Legal and Administrative Sciences of the Faculty of Law and Administration at the University of Warsaw. She also completed a judge’s training with a judge’s exam and post-graduate studies at the College of Business Administration and the Department of Finance at the Warsaw School of Economics, as well as in the field of prevention and counteracting corruption at the Police Academy in Szczytno,
In the past she was a Judge of the Court of Arbitration at the Polish Football Association in Warsaw, as well as a member of Supervisory Boards.
Corporate Advisory | Commercial Law | Energy | Investigations | Trade & Distribution
Luiza gained her professional experience working for companies from sectors such as the energy, industry, logistics and services sectors.
She served as Deputy Director of the Legal Office in PKN ORLEN S.A. She participated directly and coordinated projects related to ensuring energy security in the context of oil and gas storage. She participated in the preparation and implementation of control and anti-corruption procedures in preparation for the implementation of the Compliance programme. Luiza also held positions directly related to business development. She had direct supervision over more than 500 fuel stations in a dispersed structure. She was a coordinator in the area of logistics, holding responsibility for supervision over companies in the logistics segment (road transport, rail, warehouses).
Data Protection | Competition | Competition Litigation
As Head of Legal Department in Benefit Systems S.A., she was responsible for providing corporate services for the company, participated in commercial negotiations and represented entities from the Benefit Systems Group before common courts. She also managed the regulatory risk and supervised projects related to the implementation of regulations on personal data protection (RODO/GDPR) and competition law proceedings. Currently, Luiza is responsible for developing the Compliance practice and, due to her teaching experience, she is involved in training and consulting projects in which the lawyers of the firm participate.
||Attorney-at-law registered with the Warsaw Bar Association of Attorneys-at-Law since 2005
||- Warsaw School of Economics, College of Enterprise Studies, Postgraduate studies in the field of market value management (2003)
- Warsaw School of Economics, Department of Finance, Postgraduate studies in taxes (2002)
- Police Academy in Szczytno, Postgraduate Studies in Prevention and Counteracting Corruption (2015)
- Judge’s apprenticeship completed by passing the judicial exam (1997)
- University of Warsaw, Faculty of Law and Administration, PhD in Law (2012)
- University of Warsaw, Faculty of Management, PhD studies (2006)
- Nicolaus Copernicus University in Toruń, Faculty of Law and Administration, Master in Law (1995)
- University of Warsaw, Faculty of Law and Administration, Master in Administration (1995)
- Ongoing advisory services to business entities, including public companies.
- Conducting due diligence and forensic audits.
- Overseeing and participating in teams implementing new, business-relevant regulations, including RODO (GDPR), AML.
- Organising and conducting meetings of corporate bodies in capital companies (boards of directors, general shareholder’s meetings).
- Conducting negotiations within the scope of collective labour law.
Get in touch
Not sure who to contact? Let us help you find the right lawyer.
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.