Junior Associate |
Michał is a law graduate from the Cardinal Stefan Wyszyński University in Warsaw. Since the beginning of 2021, he has been an advocate trainee at the Warsaw Bar Association. He joined B2RLaw in September 2021.
Real Estate | Construction
Michał is a member of the Real Estate and Construction practices, whilst also possessing experience in Environmental matters.
Michał advises on both real estate transactions and construction projects and takes part in due diligence exercises as well as resolving complicated issues relating to real property.
Before joining to B2RLaw’s team, he gained experience in reputable Polish law firms including SKJ Szybkowski Kuźma Jeleń (now SKJB), Sołtysiński Kawecki Szlęzak (SKS) and Prof. Marek Wierzbowski – Advocates and Legal Counsels.
||- The Warsaw Bar Association (2021),
- Cardinal Stefan Wyszynski University (Master of Law 2020).
- Advising a market leader in the wood-processing industry in connection with the development of a modern manufacturing facility in Poland.
- Being part of a real estate due diligence team (including restitution claims on Warsaw properties).
- Day-to-day advisory for a leading developer on the Warsaw market.
- Preparing (cassation) appeals to Voivodeships and Supreme Administrative Court in the field of construction and spatial planning.
- Preparing legal opinions in the field of construction law.
Get in touch
Not sure who to contact? Let us help you find the right lawyer.
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.