Michał is a law graduate from the Cardinal Stefan Wyszyński University in Warsaw. Since the beginning of 2021, he has been an advocate trainee at the Warsaw Bar Association. He joined B2RLaw in September 2021.
Before joining to B2RLaw’s team, he gained experience in reputable Polish law firms including SKJ Szybkowski Kuźma Jeleń (now SKJB), Sołtysiński Kawecki Szlęzak (SKS) and Prof. Marek Wierzbowski – Advocates and Legal Counsels.
Real Estate | Construction
Michał is a member of the Real Estate and Construction practices, whilst also possessing experience in Environmental matters. He advises on real estate transactions, takes part during day-to-day legal advisory for residential and warehouse developers as well as during construction works and infrastructure contracts. He takes part in due diligence processes as well as resolving complicated issues relating to real property.
Energy | Energy & Infrstructure
Based on his experience, Michał is actively involved in the acquisition of assets consisting of renewable energy sources, both at the due diligence and transaction stages.
Michał also provides day-to-day corporate support to entities in the real estate development sector and infrastructure projects.
||- The Warsaw Bar Association (2021),
- Cardinal Stefan Wyszynski University (Master of Law 2020).
- Advising a market leader in the wood-processing industry in connection with the development of a modern manufacturing facility in Poland.
- Being part of a real estate due diligence team (including restitution claims on Warsaw properties).
- Day-to-day advisory for a leading developer on the Warsaw market.
- Preparing (cassation) appeals to Voivodeships and Supreme Administrative Court in the field of construction and spatial planning.
- Preparing legal opinions in the field of construction law.
- Advising on the acquisition of real estate for logistics and warehousing activities.
- Real estate advisory in the sale of a battery materials investment by a global leader in sustainable technology to a global battery chemicals and technology company.
Get in touch
Not sure who to contact? Let us help you find the right lawyer.
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.