Przemysław Krzemieniecki is an expert in the field of Capital Markets (both equity and debt) and Corporate law.
He advises on public and private offerings of financial instruments, performance of disclosure obligations by public companies, representation of issuers in proceedings before the Financial Supervision Authority, the Warsaw Stock Exchange and the National Depository for Securities. He also provides corporate services for commercial companies and holds an alternative trading system adviser certificate issued by the Warsaw Stock Exchange. Przemysław has worked for well-known law firms in Warsaw in the area of capital markets. He also sits on the Supervisory Board of Warsaw Stock Exchange listed companies.
Corporate & M&A
Przemysław is a highly regarded advisor on general corporate law and the acquisition of qualifying holdings in public companies.
||The Warsaw Bar of Advocates
||Faculty of Law and Administration at Warsaw University; Ph.D. student at the Institute of Legal Sciences at the Polish Academy of Sciences. Przemysław studied in the LLP/Erasmus program at the University of Bonn. He was awarded a scholarship in the 6th edition of the Academy of Capital Market Leaders, organized by the Lesław A. Paga Foundation
- Advising on the establishment of a public bond issuance programme with a value of up to PLN 300 million, approval of the prospectus and negotiation of the issue agreement (programme agreement).*
- Advising on the process of approval of a prospectus and of conducting an initial public offering (IPO) by a medical company, with a value of approximately PLN 56 million. Advised on the registration of shares in the National Depository for Securities and on the introduction of shares to trading on the Warsaw Stock Exchange (WSE).*
- Advising on the process of approval of an information memorandum by the Financial Supervision Authority in connection with the planned admission and introduction of PLN 133 million worth of an industrial company’s shares to trading on the regulated market.*
- Advising on the process of a private placement of PLN 42 million of industrial company bonds and their introduction to trading on the WSE.*
- Advising on the sale of shares in a company from the property development sector in the accelerated book-building process (ABB), with a value of approximately PLN 45 million.*
- Advising on the establishment of a private bond issuance programme with a value of PLN 60 million and the implementation of two further private bond issuances (with a value of PLN 40 million and PLN 20 million, respectively), by a company from the laboratory testing industry. Advised on the registration of bonds at the National Depository for Securities and the introduction of the bonds to trading on the Catalyst market.*
- Advising a leading domestic bank on the sale of shares in a public company in the accelerated bookbuild (ABB) process listed on the regulated market of the Warsaw Stock Exchange with a value of PLN 20 million.*
- Advising on the establishment of a private bond issuance programme with a value of PLN 40 million and the implementation of two further private bond issuances (with a value of PLN 12 million and PLN 10.5 million, respectively), by a developer company.*
- Advising on the analysis of reporting by an entity from energy sector on obligations arising from the European Market Infrastructure Regulation.*
- Advising on the process of approval of a prospectus and of conducting an initial public offering (IPO) by an entity from the computer gaming industry.*
- *Advice provided at a previous law firm.
Get in touch
Not sure who to contact? Let us help you find the right lawyer.
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.