Radosław has been associated with the Krakow office of B2RLaw since 2021. Prior to joining the B2RLaw team, he gained professional experience while working at a leading employment law firm in Poland, where he handled employment-related issues for business entities, as well as in a design startup advising on copyright issues.
Radosław specializes in providing ongoing services to Polish and foreign entrepreneurs in matters related to employment law. This includes day-to-day advisory in direct cooperation with HR departments, the creation of legal and employment documentation, issuing opinions on contracts and internal policies and regulations, as well as drawing up legal opinions on such issues as work safety, remuneration principles and working time. He also has experience in the legalization of work and stay of foreigners in Poland.
Radosław has advised on both individual and collective labour law issues.
Radosław is proficient in matters related to intellectual property law. He has experience in advising a Kraków-based IT startup developing mobile applications on copyright issues.
As part of his duties, he also advises on reviewing contracts with subcontractors and contractors.
Radosław is experienced in providing legal services to enterprises. His experience includes ongoing legal advisory, drafting and issuing opinions on civil and commercial law cases, including contracts. Moreover, he has supported entrepreneurs in the process of legal due diligence and in proceedings before the National Court Register.
||The Kraków Bar Association of Attorneys-at-law
||The Kraków Bar Association of Attorneys-at-law,
Attorney-at-law training (since 2019),
Jagiellonian University in Kraków (Master of Law 2018).
- Participation in the implementation of personnel changes at the managerial level in a medical equipment company.
- Conducting a risk assessment and a supply chain employment legality audit at a logistics company.
- Implementation of changes and unification of internal regulations as a result of the reform of the Act on Fighting Unfair Competition in companies from the gastronomy sector.
- Preparation of responses and advice on dealing with post-inspection PIP protocols.
- Participation in conducting the process of collective redundancies.
- Conducting audits of documentation, including personnel files.
- Taking part in development of strategies for dealing with trade unions.
- Providing opinions and advice on remuneration policy in a cultural institution.
- Legal advice to an IT entity (copyright issues, brand protection, commercial and civil law contracts, employee issues including increased tax deductible costs).
Get in touch
Not sure who to contact? Let us help you find the right lawyer.
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.