Senior Associate |
Teresa is an advocate listed in the registry of the District Bar Association in Warsaw.
Before joining B2RLaw, she gained her experience working at a reputable Polish law firm specializes in solving disputes and providing corporate services to businesses. She specializes in M&A transactions and commercial law.
Corporate & M&A
Teresa participates in M&A transactions (involving transactions in both shares and assets), advising sellers or buyers at all stages of transactions, incuding during due diligence processes and drafting transactional documents. Transactions on which she advised include M&A, management buyouts (including leveraged buyout deals) and joint venture transactions.
Corporate Advisory | Commercial Law
Teresa provides day-to-day legal assistance to commercial companies and non-governmental organizations, including in matters relating to statutory activity, corporate governance and contract preparation. Teresa participates in preparation, reviewing and negotiating economic agreements. Teresa also prepares and conducts trainings on corporate governance.
||- The Warsaw Bar Association, Advocacy training (2018)
- University of Warsaw, Faculty of Law and Administration, Master of Law (2014)
||Advocate registered with the Warsaw Bar Association since 2018
- Member of the team advising the equity fund on the acquisition of the majority stake in a company operating in the decorative sector.
- Member of the team advising in a sale transaction of shares in group companies operating in the production/transport sector.
- Member of the team advising in a transaction of acquisition of shares by investors in a company operating in the catering sector.
- Member of the team advising in a transaction of acquisition of shares by the investors in a company operating in the production/transport sector.
- Member of the team participating in comprehensive due diligence projects.
- Member of the team participating in dispute cases.
Get in touch
Not sure who to contact? Let us help you find the right lawyer.
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.