Counsel | Krakow
Tomasz specializes in Energy and Infrastructure projects, Public Procurement Law and advising on construction disputes.
Construction; Energy (Regulatory) | Energy & Infrastructure (Transactional)
Tomasz has advised on, amongst others, the first investments in Poland concerning the thermal transformation of municipal waste, and power engineering. He has provided advice on obtaining environmental and construction decisions, the preparation of tender procedures, the preparation of model agreements based on FIDIC contract terms and conditions, and obtaining integrated permits. Tomasz provides ongoing legal advice to entities from the energy and mining industry.
Public Procurement | Procurement Disputes
Tomasz is a leading expert on public procurement law. He has advised on numerous tender processes, particularly related to energy and infrastructure, as well as disputes arising from procurement processes. As part of his teaching practice, since 2015 he has been giving lectures on Public Procurement Law for trainees of the Kraków Bar of Legal Advisors.
||The Kraków Bar Association of Attorneys-at-Law
||The Jagiellonian University in Kraków (Master of Law, 2008)
- Advising TAURON Sprzedaż’s Procurement Department on procurement matters.*
- Advising Bochnia Salt Mine.*
- Advising Szczecin City Commune on the implementation of the process of construction of municipal waste incineration plants and the implementation of an intelligent traffic management system.*
- Advising a municipal waste management company in Konin on the construction of municipal waste incineration plants.*
- Providing ongoing legal advice to private entities which provide services on the construction market.*
- Advising Jastrzębska Spółka Węglowa on the preparation of priority investments of affiliated companies.*
- *Advice provided at a previous law firm.
Get in touch
Not sure who to contact? Let us help you find the right lawyer.
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.