Before joining B2RLaw in 2017, Tomasz gained his experience in law firms in Krakow specialized in corporate entities, implementing solutions based on Polish and foreign legal systems, as well as in investment procedures.
Corporate Advisory | Commercial Law | Competition
Tomasz provides day-to-day services to corporate business entities. He drafts corporate documents, commercial contracts and legal opinions regarding civil and commercial law.
He supports the Team in unfair competition matters.
IP | Data Protection
Tomasz specializes in issues related to intellectual property and data protection. He provides comprehensive services in this field. His experience includes advising bigger and smaller enterprises as well as foundations and associations.
Tomasz is also an author of articles on the topic of data protection.
Corporate & M&A
Tomasz participates in mergers and acquisitions transactions at their different stages, in particular drafting transactional documents. His contribution is significant particularly at the stage of drafting due diligence reports.
||Polish, English, German
||Krakow Bar Association, Advocacy
||KraKow Bar Association, Advocacy training (since 2018).
Jagiellonian University, Faculty of Law and Administration, Master of Law (2016).
- Serving a group of franchisees of a leading retail chain in a dispute with a franchisor.
- A member of the team dealing with a transaction of selling intellectual property rights and granting rights to the personal portrayal.
- Many successful GDPR implementations.
- A member of the due diligence study of the modern art industry company connected with share sale.
- Independent provision of legal services for a large company conducting activity in the field of trade in arms and explosives (corporate services, analysis of contracts and other documentation, day-to-day advisory).
- Multithreaded administrative case regarding reimbursement of the European Union funds.
Get in touch
Not sure who to contact? Let us help you find the right lawyer.
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.