Our debt finance team has extensive experience in representing borrowers and lenders of secured and unsecured facilities.
Our expertise includes acquisition, real estate and project finance, the giving and taking of security over all forms of tangible and intangible property, syndicated loans, participations, securitisations and other structured products. We regularly advise senior lenders, mezzanine lenders, equity investors, investment funds and companies.
Our team also has extensive experience in advising on a wide variety of asset and structured finance projects including the procurement, financing and leasing of aircraft, ships, heavy and light rolling stock, rail infrastructure and tax-based leasing.
Our lawyers provide legal advice to Polish and foreign business entities whether this be banks, corporate clients and financial institutions, in particular investment companies, venture capital/private equity funds, insurance companies and brokerage houses. We support and have a wealth of experience in both domestic and cross-border transactions.
- Advising corporations and financial institutions on the full range of acquisition finance issues. We have an extensive track record in representing both lenders and borrowers, which gives us an understanding of the expectations and requirements of both sides to a financing transaction.
- Advising on a wide variety of asset-based, leasing and structured finance transactions.
- Advising lenders, arrangers and agents on the establishment of syndicated loans, syndicate members who accede to finance transactions and borrowers of syndicated facilities.
- Services with respect to drafting and negotiating project finance documentation, hedging arrangements, security documents and other finance documentation.
- Representing banks, funds, specialist real estate lenders, borrowers and investors in single and multi-asset financings of real estate. We advise on all types of finance transactions (acquisition, construction, refinance) of different types of real properties, including projects concerning office buildings, hotels and resorts, sports facilities, shopping canters, mixed-use developments, industrial and research complexes, warehouses, and multifamily residential projects.
- Advising in all phases of domestic and cross-border structured finance transactions, taking particularly into account the individual financing needs of the clients.
- We advise on regular and specialist derivatives and structured finance products, in particular hedging products and hedging connected with financing transactions.
- We advise on both domestic and cross–border finance matters.
Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, HSBC, JP Morgan, BNP Paribas and Lloyds,
Advising the consortium of banks as arrangers in respect to the EUR 900 million of senior facilities to finance the acquisition of IPH Group by Brammer – a portfolio company of private equity firm Advent International.
Davidson Kempner Capital Management
Advising the US investment firm on the high profile GBP 180 million financing granted to Pepkor Europe of the Steinhoff Group. Pepkor Europe is the owner of, among others, Poundland, Dealz, Pep&Co and Pepco brands.
GIC Private Limited
Advising the Singapore sovereign wealth fund on the financing of its potential USD 3.2 billion acquisition of Polish e-commerce platform Allegro.
Advising the market-leading investment fund management house on the restructuring of a credit facility extended by HSBC Bank Polska and Bank BZ WBK S.A. with regard to the portfolio of 8 properties in Poland in the amount of EUR 36 million.
PKO Bank Polski Group
Advising the Polish banking group in relation to financing granted by the EIB to the benefit of PKO Leasing in the amount of EUR 80 million for sub-financing dedicated to SME’s and Mid-Caps.
Royal Bank of Scotland, Lloyds Bank plc, Bank of Ireland, NIBC Financing N.V.,
Advising a consortium of senior creditors in connection with the financing of the acquisition of Phlexglobal Group, for GBP 54.5 million. The service included, i.a. analysis and opinion on preferential loan agreements and agreements between creditors, as well as preparation and negotiation of Polish collateral documents.
Advising a Polish bank as a lender on loan agreements, including those based on the LMA standard.
International Industrial Company
Advising a company as a lender in loan agreements, including those of the LMA standard.
Advising a company on cash pool structures.
Advising an industrial company in factoring transactions.
Our firm consists of nearly 60 people, including lawyers, tax experts and support staff specialising in a range of key practice areas and industry sectors, and located in three offices in Poland.
Get in touch
Not sure who to contact? Let us help you find the right lawyer.
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.