Magdalena joined our B2RLaw’s team as a Head of Banking & Finance Practice.
She has substantial experience in representing clients in a range of financing projects, including real estate finance, acquisition and corporate finance.
Prior to joining B2RLaw, she gained experience at leading international and Polish law firms. She has also been seconded to the Amsterdam office of one of the leading international law firms.
Acquisition finance | Real estate development finance
She has advised clients on multiple projects concerning the financing of the acquisition of shopping centers, office buildings, logistic centers and warehouses as well as companies not holding real property. These included large portfolio financing and syndicated financing projects.
Corporate finance | Project finance
She has also advised leading Polish banks on the financing and refinancing of construction of office buildings, logistic centers and warehouses in a number of Polish cities. Her experience includes advising foreign banks and foreign capital groups as Polish counsel on financing investments in Poland.
||Polish, English, German
||The Warsaw Bar of Advocates
||- University of Warsaw
- American Law Center at University of Warsaw in co-operation with Florida University
- student exchange, School of Law: Indiana University Bloomington (currently Maurer School of Law: Indiana University Bloomington)
- British Centre of English and European Law at University of Warsaw in co-operation with University of Cambridge
- Representation of a leading Polish bank in connection with the financing of the development of a BTS warehouse developed by one of the leading developers on the Polish market in cooperation with one of the leading investment companies, logistics facility comprising ca. 50 thousand sqm GLA, located near Warsaw.
- Representation of a syndicate of banks on financing of the current business activity and refinancing of the existing indebtedness of a WSE-listed company (the biggest automotive spare parts distributor for cars, commercial vehicles and trucks in Central and Eastern Europe) and its ten subsidiaries (in Poland, the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Lithuania, Romania and Cyprus) and further amendments to the documentation.
Get in touch
Not sure who to contact? Let us help you find the right lawyer.
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.