T: +48 22 375 40 40
ul. Czerniakowska 87A
T: +48 22 375 40 40
ul. Lubicz 42
T: +48 22 375 40 40
ul. Uniwersytecka 20
B2RLAW 2020. All rights reserved.
Our Employment Law Team has extensive experience in providing comprehensive advice and support to clients on all aspects of broadly understood employment matters, starting from the recruitment process and establishing an employment relationship until its termination. We advise clients in order to minimize risks in matters arising from employee relations, and represent clients in negotiations and disputes. We provide services in the field of individual and collective labour law and social security.
- Providing ongoing advice on individual and collective labour law and social security.
- Audits and due diligence reports.
- providing comprehensive advice and representing at the stage of negotiations
and litigation on all aspects of employee matters.
- Drafting and giving opinions on the documentation necessary in the process of establishing, modifying and terminating the employment relationship, as well as on internal company regulations, i.e. collective labor agreements, collective agreements, work regulations, remuneration regulations, company social benefit fund regulations, other regulations, company policies, rules of ethics.
- Representing and supporting in contacts with the National Labor Inspectorate, Social Insurance Institution (ZUS), including in connection with control proceedings.
- Advising on the processes of optimizing the costs of hiring managerial staff, including conducting an audit and preparing risk analysis and recommendations for optimal solutions, drafting documents related to the adopted model.
- Providing support in the process of employing foreigners and delegating employees to work abroad, including in obtaining the necessary work permits and visas.
- Providing support in relations with trade unions, as well as in negotiations with trade unions, in all areas requiring talks, consultations or arrangements.
- Preparing and implementing restructuring processes, including group exemptions concerning legal and tax analysis, drafting documents related to the implementation of restructuring and participation in negotiations and consultations.
- Providing support in cases of bullying and discrimination, developing policies to prevent and counteract undesirable phenomena, supporting investigations and implementation of corrective measures.
- Advising on issues related to GDPR in HR and employment law.
- Providing support in the field of individual employment law, in particular in matters related to employees’ liability in relation to the maintenance of order in the workplace and for damage suffered by employer.
Advising the Scandinavian/Polish technology company specializing in digital products and services on all aspects of the employment of their 350 consultants in Poland.
Forza AW Ltd.
Advising the Asda subsidiary, a major meat supplier of the supermarket chain regarding employment contracts of foreign individuals engaged employed by Forza in its Polish meat processing plant, and tax and social security compliance for the whole period of employment.
Unimil (Ansell Healthcare Europe)
Advising the Polish subsidiary of the Australian multinational manufacturing company specializing in the production of medical gloves and contraception, regarding an employment dispute with a senior director.
Ray Allen Inc.
Advising the US based leading IT asset management company on all aspects of employment with respect to its Polish workforce, as well as applications for work permits for its non-European members of staff.
Jastrzębska Spółka Węglowa S.A. (JSW)
Providing full scope employment advisory, including with respect to employment disputes, to the coking coal giant - the largest coking coal producer in Europe
ITI Neovision S.A.
Providing daily employment advice to ITI Neovision, the operator of the satelite platform Canal + in Poland.
Providing daily employment advice to EG A/S, Scandinavia's leading supplier of industry-specific software with a dynamically growing presence in Poland.
Oppo (Guangdong OPPO Mobile Telecommunications Corp., Ltd)
Advising the Chinese smartphone company, ranked No. 5, in market share worldwide, on its whole suite of Polish employment contracts and its employee handbook.
EURO-TRADE Sp. z o.o.
Ongoing advice to the leading polish distributor of office equipment on all aspects of labor law, including matters relating to working time, holidays, and specific employee rights. Preparation of internal files and employment documentation and support in processes related to the termination of employment.
Our firm consists of nearly 80 people, including lawyers, tax experts and support staff specialising in a range of key practice areas and industry sectors, and located in three offices in Poland.
Get in touch
Not sure who to contact? Let us help you find the right lawyer.
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.