T: +48 22 375 40 40
ul. Czerniakowska 87A
T: +48 22 375 40 40
ul. Lubicz 42
T: +48 22 375 40 40
ul. Uniwersytecka 20
B2RLAW 2020. All rights reserved.
Trade & Distribution
Our team is recognized for its specialist knowledge and experience in Trade and Distribution. Our advisory services include legal support for manufacturing, domestic and foreign trade, production investments such as production line installation, the creation and organization of distribution networks, as well as the organization of legal frameworks for the production and distribution cycle of goods and services. We also provide services for after-sales processes, including contract execution and handling contractual disputes, as well as intellectual property protection and combating unfair competition.
- Advising on foreign trade law and export control.
- Supporting clients in the process of organizing production infrastructure, such as contracts for the assembly and maintenance of production lines.
- Supporting clients in building and managing franchise, distribution and agency networks.
- Supporting clients in the process of concluding and executing framework contracts and executive orders, including the development of road maps for the contract execution cycle.
- Developing general terms and conditions, including sales, delivery, provision of services, insurance, warranty, servicing and others.
- Supporting clients in the process of concluding and executing supply chain management and logistics contracts.
- Advising on payment guarantees, particularly regarding cross-border supplies.
- Advising on product liability, disputes related to the protection of intellectual property rights and combating unfair competition.
INEOS Upstream Services Ltd
Advising the UK-based multinational company on the multi-million pound acquisition of state-of-the- art fracking equipment (including frac spreads and seismic equipment) from Polish company Unified Oilfield Services.
Legal assistance in establishing the Burger King chain in Poland and assistance concerning corporate, real estate, labor and tax matters.
Legal advice to the South Korean multinational conglomerate and its Polish subsidiary Samsung Electronics Poland Sp. o.o. on promotional activities and the sale of Samsung products.
Pandora CEE Jewelry
Advising the international Danish jewellery manufacturer and retailer on regulatory aspects with respect to the company’s e-commerce store in Poland.
Advising the international gambling company, one of the largest gaming technology companies in the world, comprehensively for numerous years including preparing numerous legal opinions on Gambling Law.
Siódemka S.A. (DPD Group)
Advising on corporate restructuring of a leading courier enterprise in Poland, linked with its merger with the majority shareholder. Legal assistance in the introduction of bonds to the alternative trading system on the Catalyst market (Warsaw Stock Exchange).
Comprehensive advice to the Coca-Cola anchor bottler with respect to its operations in Poland including in relations to distribution activities.
Advice to the second largest CEE retailer based in Poland, and the largest shoe retailer in the CEE region, with nearly 1,000 stores and over 12,000 employees in respect to trade and distribution, advertising and competition matters, as well as employment and tax issues in both Poland and other CEE countries.
Oerlemans Foods Group
Advising the Netherlands frozen food company with significant operations in Poland (including two production facilities) with respect to its distribution of foods and advertising.
Our firm consists of nearly 80 people, including lawyers, tax experts and support staff specialising in a range of key practice areas and industry sectors, and located in three offices in Poland.
Get in touch
Not sure who to contact? Let us help you find the right lawyer.
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.