Junior Associate |
Barbara graduated with distinction from the Faculty of Law and Administration of the University of Warsaw. In 2022, she completed postgraduate studies in in commercial criminal law at the Jagiellonian University in Cracow. Since 2021, she has been an advocate trainee at the Warsaw Bar Association in Warsaw.
Before joining the B2RLaw team, she gained her professional experience by working with the Helsinki Foundation for Human Rights and renowned Warsaw law firms.
Barbara specialises in civil, commercial and white-collar litigation.
She joined B2RLaw in March 2022 as a member of the Disputes team.
||The Warsaw Bar Association
||- The Warsaw Bar Association (since 2021)
- Post-graduate studies in commercial criminal law, The Jagiellonian University in Cracow (2021)
- Master of Law, The University of Warsaw (2020)
- Advising on disputes for Polish and foreign entrepreneurs.
- Representing aggrieved companies in criminal proceedings related to bank fraud.
- Representing one of the largest entities in the media industry in disputes with the Social Security Institution.
- Advising on proceedings before the Polish Office of Competition and Consumer Protection concerning suspected application of unfair market practices.
Get in touch
Not sure who to contact? Let us help you find the right lawyer.
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.