T: +48 22 375 40 40
ul. Czerniakowska 87A
T: +48 22 375 40 40
ul. Lubicz 42
T: +48 22 375 40 40
ul. Uniwersytecka 20
B2RLAW 2020. All rights reserved.
Our team has exceptional knowledge and experience in providing legal advice on construction matters. We advise both the public and private sectors in infrastructure, industrial, construction and PPP (public-private partnership) projects. Our support covers all stages of the investment process, from legal analysis of local technical and development conditions, through assistance in obtaining legally required administrative approvals, to the defence of these acts in cases before administrative courts.
- Analysing the technical and development conditions for an investment project.
- Assistance in obtaining the administrative approvals required by law for the development of an investment (such as environmental decisions, construction or use permits, etc.).
- Defending administrative acts in administrative and judicial cases.
- Examining the legal compliance of already completed investment processes, in particular, as part of a wider pre-sale investigation and recommending possible remedies.
- Developing and negotiating construction (including the full suite of FIDIC contracts) and investment agreements.
- Ongoing advice at the stage of investment development, including personal or remote participation in construction boards or steering committees.
- Advice on obtaining financing for investments, including guarantees and other securities from third parties, such as the European Investment Bank and the National Fund for Environmental Protection and Water Management.
- Advising on disputes arising from the execution of investments, including support for the proper preparation of evidence and description of claims, such as for additional works or additional costs.
Beaulieu International Group
Advising Belgian specializing, among others, in the textile industry, on the construction of a plant in Kietrz.
Advising the world’s largest furniture retailer on the construction of a multimillion HDF factory investment.
Max Bögl Group
Advice to the German multinational major construction company on matters pertaining to the execution of projects for the construction of the A1 motorway, A2 motorway and Żyrardów bypass. Representation in court proceedings for payments to GDDKiA and subcontractors.
Legal assistance to the UK listed multinational speciality chemicals and sustainable technologies company on the construction of two factory investments in Poland for a total value of EUR 500 million.
Mota-Engil Central Europe (Emparque)
Advising the Portuguese consortium in a tender procedure (public procurement) involving the design and construction of underground parking lots in Kraków, Poznań and Wrocław.
Przedsiębiorstwo Budownictwa Kolejowego i Inżynieryjnego INFRAKOL s.c.,
Advising the leading Polish railway construction company on matters pertaining to the
performance of an agreement for the modernization of the railway line entered into
with PKP PLK S.A.
Advising the international consultancy and construction company on construction aspects of the Raffles Europejski Hotel in Warsaw, considered to be the most luxurious hotel in Poland.
Legal assistance to the Portuguese based multinational company from the renewable energy sector on various wind farm investments in Poland.
Advising the US textile manufacturer on a joint venture with a Polish textile producer, including the reconstruction of an existing plant and warehousing.
Our firm consists of nearly 80 people, including lawyers, tax experts and support staff specialising in a range of key practice areas and industry sectors, and located in three offices in Poland.
Get in touch
Not sure who to contact? Let us help you find the right lawyer.
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.