There are many challenges for players in the capital markets. The regulation of capital market conditions tends to become more and more complex, and still more importance is attached to soft law and recommendations on corporate governance.
The modern share market is increasingly globalized and complex and disclosure requirements and the rules on the prospects and offerings of securities are becoming increasingly technical. Therefore, compliance in this field becomes has become vitally important.
The group of specialists in our Capital Markets practice has broad knowledge and significant experience in the regulatory system of the share market.
- Day-to-day corporate law services to publicly listed companies.
- Advising companies listed on the main floor and on the NewConnect or Catalyst alternative trading systems of the Warsaw Stock Exchange on discharge of information duties under the Market Abuse Regulation, as well as under applicable domestic legislation and the rules of the relevant market, and in terms of the potential personal liability of directors, managers, and members of supervisory bodies.
- Corporate disputes and on defence against hostile take-over bids.
- Advising on the movement of shares listed on the NewConnect system to the main market, on delisting and on reversing share dematerialisation, and on all proceedings before the National Securities Deposit and the Board of the Warsaw Stock Exchange.
- Creating incentive schemes for managers, in particular, those employing the issue of shares, subscription warrants, or bonds with priority rights in the context of conditional share capital increases.
- Advising investment companies and funds on regulatory matters, e.g. on establishing and creating investment funds, obtaining new permits, or expanding the scope of permits already held.
- Advising and representing clients in all administrative proceedings before the Polish Financial Supervision Authority.
Public Polish energy company
Advising on the analysis of reporting by an entity from the energy sector on obligations arising from the European Market Infrastructure Regulation.
Transactional and regulatory advice to a GPW-listed armament producer and its managers in the process of a call for shares.
Advising on the strategic options to a GPW-listed company manufacturing modern products using plastics.
Structuring and advisory on the unsuccessful tender offer of a GPW-listed leading refrigeration wholesaler in Poland with one of the biggest warehouses in Europe.
Structuring and advice concerning registration of a fund with the Polish Finacial Supervision Authority (ASI).
Our firm consists of nearly 60 people, including lawyers, tax experts and support staff specialising in a range of key practice areas and industry sectors, and located in three offices in Poland.
Get in touch
Not sure who to contact? Let us help you find the right lawyer.
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.