We advise our clients on the lawful way of conducting their business in compliance with competition law. We provide comprehensive advice to our clients on all aspects of Polish and EU competition law. We handle cases concerning merger control, competition-restrictive practices, abuse of a dominant position and abuses of consumer rights.
- Identifying potential issues of our clients and providing training seminars for employees and management on competition law.
- Conducting corporate antitrust audits to determine whether there are any infringements of competition law.
- Advising on practices restricting competition.
- Advising on matters related to the abuse of a dominant position on the market.
- Providing legal assistance in case of inspections or searches carried out by the Chairperson of UOKiK at the premises of the business.
- Advising on acts of unfair competition, such as misleading advertising.
- Merger control proceedings.
- Advising on issues related to merger control, including preparation of legal opinions related to the obligation (or lack thereof) of notifying the concentration.
- Advising on infringements of consumer rights.
Moldova Competition Council
Provision of a series of intensive trainings / seminars in Warsaw for delegates of the Competition Council of Moldova on application of both: competition and state aid law. The ultimate goal of the project was to provide assistance to the Competition Council of Moldova in application of the law and in acquiring indispensable knowledge in this regard.
Advisory in proceedings before the President of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection concerning consent for the transaction (merger control).
Remondis sp. z o.o.
Advisory concerning the obligation to apply for consent for the transaction (merger control).
Advisory in the proceedings before the President of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection concerning the consent for transaction (merger control).
Preparation of legal opinions and analyses for an investment fund on the obligation to apply for consent for the transaction.
Energy sector company
Participating in the preparation of an antitrust audit for an entity from the energy sector.
Participating in the preparation of a merger control application, which included properly identifying the relevant market and submitting additional explanations to the President of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection, that was related to a planned concentration on the fitness market.
Fitness industry company
Identifying potential issues within an organization and training employees and management in the field of antitrust law for the fitness industry.
Fitness industry company
Providing legal advice to an entity from the fitness industry during proceedings conducted by the President of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection concerning practices restricting competition.
Our firm consists of nearly 80 people, including lawyers, tax experts and support staff specialising in a range of key practice areas and industry sectors, and located in three offices in Poland.
Get in touch
Not sure who to contact? Let us help you find the right lawyer.
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.