INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING BY B2R OF PERSONAL DATA OF PERSONS PARTICIPATING IN THE “A DISCUSSION ON VENTURE DEBT” EVENT:
||The administrator of personal data of a person participating in the event “A discussion on Venture Debt” (“Event”) is B2RLaw Jankowski, Stroiński, Zięba and Partners with its registered office in Warsaw at T.Rejtana 17 lok. 18, 02-516 Warsaw, KRS: 0000669367 (“B2R“).
Contact with B2R regarding the processingof personal data of the person submitting the application or participating in the Event is possible at the e-mail address [email protected]
|Purposes and legal bases of processing:
|1) organization and implementation of the | Event Article 6(1)(.b)of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (“GDPR“)
Personal data: name, surname, e-mail address, position, company;
2) marketing purposes | Article 6(1)(f) GDPR, Article 10(2) of the Acts of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (with consent)
Personal data:name, email address;
3) use for accounting, accounting, tax and other purposes related to the performance of B2R legalobligations; | Article 6(1)(.c) GDPR in connection with Article 74(2) of the Accounting Act of 29 September 1994;
4) Possible determination, investigation or defense against claims that are the implementation of a legitimate B2R interest in this | Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR.
|Categories of recipients:
||Personal data of persons submitting an applicationtotheprogram and persons participating in the Program may be transferred:
1) authorized B2Remployees orcontractors;
2) entities providing selected services to B2R (accounting, legal,trainingservices)
– to the extent that it is necessary to provide these services.
|Transfer of data to countries outside the European Economic Area:
||Personal data of persons participating in the Event will not be transferred to countries outside the European EconomicArea.
||1) In order to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the organization and implementation of the Event – until the expiry of claims (no longer than for 10 years from the date of the end of the Event).
2) For accounting or tax purposes related to the performance of
B2R legal obligations regarding the implementation of Wydarzenia – for a period not longer than 5 years counted from the end of the calendar year in which the tax obligation arose.
3) In order to sendthe newsletter to the e-mail address provided – nolonger than until the consent iswithdrawn by the data subject.
|Rights of a person participating
in the Eventregarding theprocessing of their personal data:
|A person participating in the event has the following rights regardingthe processing of his personal data,carried out by contacting B2R by any means of communication:
1) access to the content of their personal data (Article 15 of the GDPR) by requesting access to or sending a copy of the complete set of their personal data processed by B2R;
2) request rectification of her personal data (Article 16 of the GDPR) by indicating the irregularitiesof these personal data concerningher;
3) request the deletion of their personal data (Article 17 of the GDPR); B2R has the right to refuse to delete data in cases specified bylaw;
4) request the restriction of the processing of her personal data (Article 18 of the GDPR) by indicating which data should be limited in the scope of processing;
5) to transfer their personal data (Article 20 of the GDPR) by requesting that B2R prepare and transfer personal data provided to B2R by a person participating in the Event to himself or to another administrator in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format;
6) object to the processing of their personal data based on Article 6(1)(e) or (f) of the GDPR, for reasons related to their particular situation (Article 21 of the GDPR);
7) lodge a complaint with a supervisoryauthority, in particular in the EU Member State of your habitual residence, place of work or place of alleged infringement,if you believe thatthe processing of your personal data violatesthe provisions of the GDPR (Article 77 (1) of the GDPR).
|Voluntary provision of data:
||Providing their personal data by a person participating in the Event is voluntary.
Providing personal data indicated in the form on the website [* link to the page with theregistration form] is necessary to participate in the Event.
Failure to provide this personal data will result in the inability to participate in the Event.
In order to provide the newsletter service, it is necessarytoprovide your name and e-mail address.
Failure to provide this personal data will result in the inability to receive the newsletter containing information on B2R.
|Withdrawal of consent:
||A personparticipating in the Event has the possibility to withdraw theirconsent to the processing oftheir personal data by B2R at any time by contacting B2R by any means of communication.
Withdrawal of consent is possible only in the scope of personal data processing carried out on the basis of consent. B2R is entitled to process personal data of a person participating in the Event after withdrawal of consent, if it has another basis forprocessing, only for the purposes covered by this legal basis.
Get in touch
Not sure who to contact? Let us help you find the right lawyer.
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.