Jakub joined B2RLaw in December 2019. He gained experience in cooperation with the Helsinki Foundation for Human Rights, the Office of the Commissioner for Human Rights and with Legal Clinic, appointed at the Faculty of Law and Administration of the University of Warsaw. In his work he focuses on criminal law and criminal procedure, human rights and international law.
In 2019 Jakub graduated from British Law Centre – a diploma course organized by Cambridge University and University of Warsaw. He has also appeared as a speaker at numerous conferences.
Corporate & Commercial Litigation | Business Criminal Litigation
Jakub participates in the preparation of pleadings in court cases, as well as in developing strategies and arguments in pending proceedings.
Currently, Jakub participates in many proceedings, usually with international law aspects. He has advised in a case regarding human rights violation due to an unlawful order for detention on remand. He prepares strategy of proceedings, where civil liberties are violated. He participates in the assessment of validity of pending extraordinary complaints. He also advises on air law.
||- The Warsaw Bar Association
- University of Warsaw, Faculty of Law and Administration, Master of Law summa cum laude (2019)
- University of Warsaw in cooperation with Cambridge University, British Law Centre, Diploma in English and European Union (2019)
- Preparation of defense strategy regarding offences against safety in traffic.
- Participation in a team defending board members in cases regarding offences against economic circulation.
- Leading compensation cases due to delayed or cancelled flights based on European Union law.
- Preparation of defense strategy and participation in a team defending in cases regarding violation of human rights as right to fair trial, freedom of assembly et al.
Get in touch
Not sure who to contact? Let us help you find the right lawyer.
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.