Our team specializes in providing comprehensive tax services for business entities. Our expertise covers the structuring / tax planning of all types of transactions, from real estate acquisitions, through equity investments in shares and financing structuring to greenfield investments. We also provide ongoing tax services to our clients, supporting the daily functioning of their financial and accounting departments. Moreover, we represent our clients in disputes with the tax authorities at all stages, up to the Supreme Administrative Court.
- Tax planning for investors entering the market, including a selection of the most convenient form of conducting business activity and the development of recommendations for building an investor’s tax asset.
- Comprehensive tax advice on the acquisition of commercial real estate, including VAT, PCC and PIT/ CIT issues.
- Development and implementation of tax optimizations such as IP BOX and technological relief for clients who commercialize intellectual property.
- Obtaining for clients individual tax interpretations and Binding Rate Information on VAT, aimed at optimizing fiscal burdens.
- Conducting on behalf of clients disputes with tax authorities both at the stage of tax proceedings / customs and tax inspections, and administrative court proceedings.
- Preparation of comprehensive transfer pricing documentation including: local file, legal analysis and master file.
- Conducting tax reviews aimed at both risk identification and optimization and, based on the findings, developing recommendations to minimize risks and maximize tax benefits and, at the client’s request, implementing procedures and solutions.
- Analyses of clients’ employment models. Preparation and implementation of solutions to optimize middle and senior management engagement costs, while maximizing managers’ net remuneration (incentives).
Shenzhen Techdow Pharmaceutical
Advising the Chinese pharmaceutical company on the tax structuring of its European corporate structure and coordinating all foreign tax advisors involving Poland, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Switzerland and the UK.
Advising the international tour operator in PLN 7 million successful corporate income tax litigation. Advising TUI Poland on a merger and acquisition of a Polish company from the tourism industry.
Mecom Group PLC
Advising the UK listed newspaper publishing company on tax aspects of a sale of Polish subsidiaries for PLN 70 million, as well as its subsidiaries in Poland on a tax efficient management remuneration scheme.
Abris Capital Partners
Advising the Polish private equity fund on a tax efficient management remuneration scheme for one of its portfolio companies.
Advising the largest Polish deepwater container terminal on a 30 million PLN successful real estate tax litigation.
Polska Press Group
Advising one of the largest publishers in Poland on a successful VAT litigation regarding a PLN 100 million real estate deal.
Candido Jose Redrigues S.A.
Representing the Portuguese construction company in a successful dispute with the tax authorities concerning its VAT status.
Advising the largest sail and motor boat manufacturer on the tax aspects of its acquisition of Delphia Yachts.
Advising the meat supplier on all tax aspects with respect to its supply chain relationship with British supermarket chain, Asda (owned by the Walmart Group). Asda subsequently acquired Forza.
Advising the Polish convenience store chain on an effective structure of remuneration for the Management Board.
Our firm consists of nearly 80 people, including lawyers, tax experts and support staff specialising in a range of key practice areas and industry sectors, and located in three offices in Poland.
Get in touch
Not sure who to contact? Let us help you find the right lawyer.
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.