Andrzej is a goal driven lawyer focusing his practice on real estate transactions, real estate finance and investment processes involving real estate. He combines in-depth legal knowledge with a commercial approach which is highly appreciated by clients.
Real Estate | Corporate & M&A
Andrzej provides comprehensive advisory services on transactions in the real estate space, both on buy and sell-side. He has led some of the largest real estate transactions on the Polish market including cross-border transactions, with a particular focus on warehouse portfolios. Clients include the largest Polish developers and investors as well as a number foreign and international investors.
Andrzej has also advised in respect to real estate finance representing banks, funds, specialist real estate or infrastructure lenders, borrowers and investors in single and multi-asset financings of real estate. As such, he is in the position to advise on all aspects of a real estate transaction, and therefore is in a unique position to help structure real estate transactions.
||The Warsaw Bar of Advocates
||- The Warsaw Bar of Advocates, Advocate training (2014)
- Jagiellonian University, Faculty of Law (2009)
- Winner of the X National Contest on the Human Rights Knowledge (2003)
||Recognized as Next Generation Partner by Legal 500. Clients appreciate his extraordinary hard work. According to Legal 500 clients recognize Andrzej as "extremely hardworking and goal driven, with a good understanding of business and finance and a lot of common sense" as well as "definitely very competent and at the same time very proactive; the team is really motivated on each appointment and are pushing for an outcome which makes great result on our deals".
- Advising a developer and financial investor on a pan-European sale of a portfolio of 9 assets in Poland, Germany and Spain.*
- Advising Marvipol, Kajima , Bluehouse Capital and Panattoni Europe on a portfolio sale of warehouse facilities to an Asian fund.*
- Advising Allianz and Tristan Capital Partners on the sale of the landmark Warsaw Financial Center office building.*
- Advising Marvipol Logistics and Panattoni Europe on the sale of various logistic parks (sale of enterprises and share deals).*
- Advising a bidder in negotiations with top car manufacturer relating to the development of a logistics center in Poland.*
- Advising EY group on relocation projects in Poland.*
- Advising Panattoni Europe on a number of development processes and investment agreements (in various formulas).*
- Advising Commerzbank AG on the sale of a shopping Center in Warsaw.*
- Advising the owners of a well-known office tower in Warsaw on its sale.*
- Advising Skanska Group on the acquisition of the Ludzka project in Warsaw, from the Boryszew group.*
- Advising Echo Polska Properties on the acquisition of one of the biggest investment areas in the city center of Warsaw, including Towarowa 22 shopping center, under joint venture with Echo Investment.*
- Advising Echo Polska Properties on the acquisition of a portfolo of seven office buildings throughout Poland.*
- Advising Echo Polska Properties on the acquisition of the Młociny shopping center under development under joint venture with Echo Investment.*
- Advising a US hedge funds on the creation of a portfolio of logistics centers, comprising the acquisition of land in various locations, the execution of development contracts, and the commercialization of facilities and comprehensive bank financing.*
- Representing Skanska in negotiations regarding the sale of property for the purpose of the Promenada shopping center expansion, in Warsaw, and on an agreement concerning neighboring relations.*
- Participating in a transaction effected for Amstar involving the acquisition, erection and sale of the landmark Zlota 44 in the cneter of Warsaw (the tallest residential building in Poland).*
- Representing developers in transactions involving the acquisition of undeveloped real estate from various entities for commercial projects, including those located in historical urban areas.*
- Advising on transactions effected for private equity funds and industry investors which involved the acquisition of commercialized shopping centers and office buildings of different sizes and in different locations.*
- Advising Blackstone on the acquisition of a portfolio of logistics centers and raising bank financing.*
- Participating in a transaction for an industry investor in connection with the sale of a significant part of a distribution business in Poland, and also in the issuance of bonds under New York law and debt restructuring related to the so-called Chapter XI.*
- *Advice provided at a previous law firm.
Get in touch
Not sure who to contact? Let us help you find the right lawyer.
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.