Paulina is a Counsel at B2RLaw and an attorney at law at the Krakow Bar Association. Paulina graduated from the Faculty of Law and Administration at the Jagiellonian University. She also studied social communication at the Pedagogical University of Krakow, Faculty of Humanities. Paulina is the author of articles on copyright, family law and labour law.
IP | Media & Technologies | Commercial Law
Paulina specialises in intellectual property, new technologies and IT law. Her experience in the area includes preparing and negotiating legal contracts for implementation of dedicated software for banks, pharmaceutical industry and international hotel chains. Paulina assists clients in transactions connected with the transfer of technology. She conducts disputes in the scope of the infringement of industrial property rights, and takes part in the commercialization of research results. She is fascinated with new technologies and understands the business associated with it.
Paulina provides day-to-day intellectual property law advice for Polish and international clients. In the course of providing legal advice Paulina takes part in negotiations, prepares internal documents, cooperates with foreign lawyers and coordinates their work, considering the transboundary character of an IT business.
Personal data protection
Paulina provides legal advice for clients in the area of personal data protection, in particular related to clients’ activity on the Internet. Paulina prepares required documentation and participates in creating complex solutions aimed at the effective protection of personal data processed by clients.
|Polish, English, Italian
|Krakow Bar Association
|- The Krakow Bar Association of Attorneys-at-Law, Attorney-at-law training (2015),
- Jagiellonian University, Faculty of Law and Administration, Master of Law (2012),
- The Pedagogical University of Krakow, Faculty of Humanities, Master’s degree (2008).
- Developing and preparing a transaction of purchasing intellectual property rights related to self-service goods distribution equipment and the software for such equipment.
- Conducting due diligence in the field of intellectual property rights of a company that was creating and developing an electronic accounting system.
- Developing a personal data processing strategy for a company operating in the e-marketing sector in accordance with RODO (GDPR) regulations.
- Providing day-to-day services for a company operating on Polish and American markets, introducing a new standard of wireless communication with its products.
- Providing legal assistance for an American company, operating on the medical market, in the field of protecting its intellectual property rights in cooperation with Polish subcontractors carrying out scientific research and developing technology on behalf of the company.
Get in touch
Not sure who to contact? Let us help you find the right lawyer.
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.