Junior Associate |
Eryk graduated from the Faculty of Law at the University of Economics in Cracow and works in the Commercial Team.
Prior to joining B2RLaw, he gained significant experience at various law firms and as an in-house lawyer. He has an extensive background in providing advisory services to clients in the retail industry, construction, real estate, and the banking sector.
In 2017, he started his career at a law firm dealing with debt collection for one of the largest hypermarket chains in Poland. Since 2019, he has advised clients on CHF loans, which inspired him to write his master’s thesis – Unfair terms in Consumer Loan Agreements. In recent years, Eryk has been providing legal advice to both companies and individual clients.
In recent years, he has also worked on projects in the field of Public Procurement. As part of this activity, he participated in negotiation processes and mediation with municipalities, acting on behalf of the general contractor.
Pro bono activities
Eryk regularly engages in pro bono projects by offering legal advice, preparing documents and research free of charge to individuals who cannot afford to pay for legal help. He was also involved in legal aid activities for refugees during the outbreak of war in Ukraine, primarily in the aspect of legalization of residence and employment.
|Master of Law
|University of Economics in Cracow, Faculty of Law, Master of Law (2021)
- Advising for a large American company in the field of employee leasing.
- Advising clients from the Polish real estate industry on residential investments.
- Debt collection for a British hypermarket chain operating in Poland.
- Conducting a compliance audit in a group of companies from the real estate and construction industry and implementing CMS.
- Advising clients from the construction industry in disputes related to public procurement law.
- Advising clients from the banking sector on CHF loans.
Get in touch
Not sure who to contact? Let us help you find the right lawyer.
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.